For some reason, you want to back up you blog:
- Possible reason 1:you want a copy that will still work if some images (links) disappear (images which
are included from the web are not duplicated - if they disappear from the web your image disappears).
- Possible reason 2: you don't trust over-blog for backups.
- Possible reason 3: you want to study it offline.
- Possible reason 4: you want to migrate to another website.
- Possible reason 5: you have to be able to show what was your blog at a given date (e.g. plagiarism).
Under Linux, there is a very simple solution, as follows:
- Version without image:
wget -r -np -k http://teytaud.over-blog.com/
- Version with images and all necessary elements for proper local display:
wget --page-requisites -r -np -k http://teytaud.over-blog.com/
Unfortunately this does not download images from other websites, which is a trouble for the
possible reason 1.
Maybe you can see http://lifehacker.com/161202/geek-to-live--mastering-wget,
or do a little bit of scripting.